If you want to add something attractive to your Samsung smartphone or other Android devices is by setting custom wallpapers. You are free to select the default wallpapers on your smartphone. Besides, you also can use the photo collections from your phone gallery. If those images are not enough, you can download wallpaper from Aol Desktop Gold Support for your Samsung smartphone.
You can go to your phone setting to set the custom wallpaper for your smartphone’s home screen and lock screen. You can even set the same wallpaper for your lock screen and home screen. The process of changing your smartphone wallpaper is so easy no matter the type of smartphone and launcher that you use.
On this article, you will be able to find the smart and simple way to change your wallpaper. Just scroll down this page and practice it.
How to Change Wallpaper for Android Smartphone and Pixel
The way to change the wallpaper in all Android phone are similar. No matter the smartphone brand you use, this process is very simple to do. Simple do the guideline below.
- Tap and hold your smartphone’s home screen.
- Click on Styles & Wallpapers from the drop-down menu.
- You can select the wallpaper from the collection. There are some selections you can choose, you can select the wallpaper from your phone or from the third party apps.
- Select the wallpaper you are desired to use.
- You can adjust the position of the image. When it fits, you can click on Set Wallpaper to make this image to be the wallpaper of your smartphone.
- Select whether you set the image for Lock Screen, Home Screen, or both.
How to Change the Wallpaper on Samsung Smartphone
If you want to change the wallpaper on your Samsung smartphone, perhaps, the method is slightly different. It is because Samsung offers more options than other phones do. Just do the simple guideline below.
- Tap and hold your Samsung smartphone’s home screen.
- Click on Wallpaper icon. It is available on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Choose new Wallpaper. You can select it from Samsung My Wallpaper, photo gallery, or other options. you can search for other collections from Explore option.
- After selecting an image, you can choose whether you want to use it as Home Screen, Lock Screen, or both wallpaper.
- Click on Set As wallpaper in order to confirm it.
Those are the simple ways to change your smartphone wallpaper on Samsung, Pixel, or other Android Devices.